AeroDry is a local restoration contractor offering a full range of restoration services in Prescott, AZ and throughout the Tri-City area. Whether your property has been damaged by fire, water, or mold, we are equipped to restore your home to pre-damage condition. Our technicians are well-trained and experienced in all aspects of restoration.
Give us a call today at (480) 690-2775 for more information about any of our restoration services.
Fire, Water & Mold Restoration Services
When your property suffers damage, it is a frustrating time and you need a contractor with the right experience to handle all aspects of the restoration. AeroDry is a one stop shop for all your restoration needs. We can restore the damage caused by fire, soot, and water from burst pipes, natural disasters, or efforts to put out a fire.
Our restoration services include:
- Fire Damage Restoration – Fire causes extensive property damage, as well as damage caused by smoke, soot, byproducts of the fire, and the water used to put out the fire. Restoring a home damaged by fire requires skills in several areas of restoration. Our technicians can handle the entire process for you.
- Water Damage Restoration – Water can cause damage to the materials that become saturated, structural damage to the building, and mold growth. We offer water damage restoration services to get your property back to normal.
- Water Extraction and Drying – Successful water damage restoration starts with extracting all the standing water and drying the affected materials. We use state-of-the-art, commercial grade equipment for thorough water extraction and drying.
- Carpet Cleaning – We offer carpet cleaning services to clean the carpeting, remove stains, and extend the life of your carpet.
- Mold Remediation – Mold causes property damage and negatively impacts health. Our technicians will remove the mold, clean and disinfect the affected areas, and replace anything that can’t be cleaned.
Regardless of the specific cause of the damage, our Prescott, AZ restoration services always begin with a careful inspection of your property. Our technicians will assess all damage to your home and develop a customized plan for your restoration. The work that is needed to bring your property back to pre-damage condition will depend on the type of damage and extent of the problem.
One-Stop-Shop for Restorations
24/7 Emergency Services
Contact us today at (480) 690-2775 or complete our online form.
When you trust AeroDry for restoration services in Prescott, AZ, you can expect superior service from your first phone call until your property is fully restored. Acting quickly after a fire or flood is important for stopping further damage to your property. We are here to answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer same day service and arrive within hours of your call.
In addition to dealing with the mess, negotiating with the insurance company only adds to the frustration. We are experienced with insurance companies and their claims process. We will document everything for you and handle the claims process to make your restoration easier and less stressful.
When you need restoration services, call (480) 690-2775 for a prompt response and exceptional service.
How does the restoration process work?A.The first step in the fire damage restoration process is an assessment of the damage. After we have evaluated the scope of the damage, we can determine the work that is needed to restore your ...
Should I start throwing away what I know can’t be saved?A.Don’t do anything until the damage is assessed by our restoration experts. It is important to let our restoration specialists assess the damage and the insurance adjuster will need to see the damaged ...
What should I do after a fire?A.Fires cause devastating and extensive property damage. In addition to what is burned by the flames, there is also soot, smoke, and possibly water damage. The best thing to do after a fire is to call ...
How does mold growth happen?A.Mold often occurs after water damage. This can include anything from a flood to a small, hidden plumbing leak. When the drywall and other materials in your home become saturated, it creates the ...
Why is mold dangerous?A.Living in a house with mold is never good for your health and may contribute to a variety of respiratory problems. However, mold is most dangerous for people with sensitivity to mold, allergies, ...
How quickly does mold start growing after water damage?A.Mold can begin growing only one day after water damage. Mold grows and spreads rapidly, so it is important to completely dry the affected area and remove the water immediately to prevent mold growth. ...
How much does water damage restoration cost?A.The severity of the damage and work that is needed to restore your property will influence the cost of water damage restoration. We can evaluate the damage and provide a free estimate for your ...
Will my insurance cover water damage restoration?A.Insurance coverage for water damage varies, depending on the type of coverage and cause of the damage. For example, water damage caused by a burst pipe will likely be covered, while ongoing problems ...
How long does the drying process take?A.The drying time varies, depending on the type of structure, extent of the damage, and the specific materials that need to be dried. In most cases, the drying process can be completed in three days or ...